Who Attends Recruiting 2008 Conference and Expo
Are you struggling to keep up with the hiring demands of your organization? Are you dissatisfied with the quality of talent you're bringing into the organization? Are new hires leaving because they just don't fit? Are your sourcing efforts coming up dry?
You are not alone!
A major talent shortage, demographic shifts, and new attitudes about work ethic and employee loyalty are all conspiring to make the job of today's recruiter even more challenging. No longer a luxury, a competitive workforce is a necessity in today's market, regardless of the industry.
At Kennedy Recruiting 2008 Conference and Expo, you'll rub elbows with professionals just like you who strive to meet today's hiring, staffing and talent management challenges head on. We're proud to create this high–energy event for people who believe that "good enough" recruiting just isn't good enough!
So who attends the famous "Kennedy" Conference to build their career and improve their skills? Individuals and organizations ready to explore best practices in recruiting, retention and human capital management:
- Human Resources Directors, Vice Presidents & Managers
- Recruiting/Retention Directors, Vice Presidents & Managers
- Personnel Directors, Vice Presidents & Managers
- Chief Talent Officers
- Employment Managers/Specialists
- HR Coordinators/Supervisors
- Diversity Recruiters
- Talent Acquisition Professionals
- College Recruiters
- Corporate Recruiters
- Staffing Coordinators
- Staffing Specialists
- Talent Sourcing
- ...and other professionals with organizational recruiting responsibilities
3. Call 800-531-0007 or 603-924-1006 ext 631