For more than 10 years, Jason has specialized in recruitment marketing and technology, working with clients to develop award-winning recruiting campaigns and career Web sites. At Indeed.com, Jason focuses on client education, measurement and tracking, helping clients track the ROI of their online recruitment advertising and understand the performance of their Indeed pay-per-click advertising campaigns. Jason received a bachelor’s degree in Journalism from Marquette University.
The Four A’s of Recruitment Advertising – How to Track Results and Make the Most of your Online Recruitment Budget (Tuesday, Oct. 16 2:00 PM – 2:50 PM)
Gain a thorough understanding of source of hire reports and how to make informed recruitment decisions based on validated data – and other key takeaways.
Measuring the return on investment (ROI) of recruitment advertising should be a major priority for any recruiting professional tasked with lowering cost per hire and identifying high-quality candidates.
Where are candidates and hires coming from, and what sources are providing the best ROI? These questions become critical when you consider two factors: most companies don’t know that there is a problem, and it’s those very companies that are spending billions of dollars per year on recruitment advertising.
This challenge can easily be conquered by asking the proper questions and putting the right measures in place to start tracking sources more effectively.
Join us as we cover The Four A’s:
• Assign – Make it someone’s job to track and measure your recruitment advertising.
• Automate – Implement automated candidate source tracking.
• Analyze – Review your cost-per-applicant and cost-per-hire data.
• Adjust – Shift budgets to the sources that deliver the best ROI for you. Measure everything and adjust your recruiting strategy accordingly.
Jason Whitman, will share why every company with a job posting on the web should know what it’s getting for its investment, and show how to maximize the return on investment (ROI) of your online recruitment advertising.
Key takeaways for attendees:
• Be able to better negotiate contracts with online recruitment vendors
• Know the proper questions to ask your ATS or career site vendor to receive the data and tracking integrations that are available to you
• Gain a thorough understanding of source of hire reports and how to make informed recruitment decisions based on validated data
• Be able to identify inefficiencies in your organization’s candidate source tracking processes
• Be able to make measurable improvements to your organization’s recruitment processes.