Why You Should Attend
Always the largest, most important event for recruiting professionals, the famous "Kennedy Conference" delivers exceptional value to your career – and your organization
Kennedy's Recruiting 2008 Conference & Expo Las Vegas is the 16th edition of this highly successful event. Attendees to the conference consistently come away with new ideas, tools and strategies that achieve two major goals:
Upgrading critical skills that boost your career
At Recruiting 2008, you'll get valuable, first-hand insights into proven techniques across a range of critical recruiting activities. These include such skills as:
- Effective sourcing and recruiting of candidates
- Interview methods that help close the deal
- Reference checking that reduces risk
- Candidate development
- Passive candidate targeting… and more!
Improve your organization's competitiveness
While you develop your own skills, you'll be helping your company reach its goals including:
- Creating a competitive workforce
- Lowering your cost-per-hire
- Increasing your retention rate
- Uncovering new ways to shorten the time-to-hire
- Making your organization an "employer of choice"
PLUS - a schedule of events and a facility that supports the best networking event for recruiters available today! You'll meet, share ideas, and build realtionships with peers that share your goals and career aspirations.
The Kennedy events team works tirelessly to create an environment that treats you with the utmost respect as our guest; from top-notch food and beverage, to world-class customer service, our goal is to deliver the valuable (and FUN) conference experience you deserve.
Four Easy Ways to Register
3. Download order form here
(PDF) and fax to 603-924-4460
4. Call 800-531-0007 or 603-924-1006 ext 631